Coming Ruby Meetup this weekend

已查看 2 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Samnang Chhun

未读,
2012年10月28日 10:49:152012/10/28
收件人 pai...@googlegroups.com、ri...@procambodia.com
Hi All,

We will have November Ruby Meetup is coming this weekend, I will send the announcement later.
Great news, I heard a small group of people just started a weekly Ruby study at SmallWorld.
Do you think it is a good idea if I ask SmallWorld to give us the space for this month Ruby Meetup, so we could meet new friends there?

Thanks,
Samnang
--
H.P (+855)16 701 721

Website:  http://wowkhmer.com
Twitter:    http://twitter.com/samnangchhun

Chamnap Chhorn

未读,
2012年10月28日 11:09:222012/10/28
收件人 pai...@googlegroups.com、ri...@procambodia.com
That's great. :)

Chhorn Chamnap
http://chamnap.github.com/

Uch Sarath

未读,
2012年10月28日 11:17:162012/10/28
收件人 pai...@googlegroups.com
That's a good idea. Anyway, I am going to join the Blogfest Asia on the 1st of November until 5th. However there's still have people in SmallWorld.

On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 9:49 PM, Samnang Chhun <samnan...@gmail.com> wrote:

UCH Sarath
Tel: (+855) 85 521 121
Email: sarath...@gmail.com