Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Chamnap Chhorn

da leggere,
8 mar 2014, 08:00:2808/03/14
a pai...@googlegroups.com, sharevisionteam, barcampphnompenh
Hey guys,

My name is Chhorn Chamnap, a Lead Technical Software Engineer at Yoolk. I have been using Ruby on Rails for years, and I would like to a help from you guys to answer the following questions.

1. What are the abbreviation of our day names? In English, there are: Sun, Mon, Tue,... 2. What are the abbreviation of our month names? In English, there are: Jan, Feb, Mar,.... 3. What is the (default, long, short) date format of our country? 4. What is the order of our date format, day-month-year or month-day-year? 5. How do you translate: Byte, GB, MB, KB, am, pm? 6. What is our currency format, eg: $2,000.00?
7. What is our number format, eg: 2,000.552?

I need the answer so I can contribute to the open source project, https://github.com/svenfuchs/rails-i18n. It contains many other languages except our language. You can check it more here, https://github.com/yoolk/rails-i18n/tree/master/rails/locale.

Thanks,

Chamnap Chhorn

da leggere,
11 mar 2014, 02:46:0311/03/14