November Ruby Meetup

Samnang Chhun

Oct 30, 2012, 12:43:35 AM10/30/12
to pai...@googlegroups.com, barcampphnompenh, sharevisionteam, Thaichor Seng
Hi RubyMates,

Pailin Ruby Meetup monthly will come back on this Saturday Nov 3th @ SmallWorld. Another great news, we have another small weekly Ruby study group is going on at SmallWorld, so we hope to see some of them there. We have one of our member who will come to give a talk on Ruby Metaprogramming. You use Ruby programming language to write your own language(DSL) to tell computer to stuff for you :)

Title: Ruby Metaprogramming
Thaichor Seng(@Thaichor), Junior web developer @ Yoolk

Some people love metaprogramming, but some people scare with it because of its magical. I Really love the beauty syntax of ruby, and most of all its metaprogramming.

When: Saturday, September 3th @ 2PM

Meetup is about coming to share and learn from each others. Please spread the words if you think this meetup could be benefit for others.

Contact Me if you can't find the location.

Thanks,
Samnang
--
H.P (+855)16 701 721