Twitter Bootstrap Themed & HAML

Sydore

Dec 6, 2012, 8:28:01 PM12/6/12
to pai...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I always generate a theme using twitter bootstrap, But I am looking to have it structure as HAML

Do you think any gem can do ?

Best Regards,
Sydore Pry

Samnang Chhun

Dec 7, 2012, 3:58:57 AM12/7/12
to pai...@googlegroups.com
I always generate a theme using twitter bootstrap

What do you mean by generating? you generate by using simple_form or something else? Or copy each component from twitter-bootstrap site. Anyway, after you install haml gem, you got a command to convert html to haml or you could use this site to convert it(http://html2haml.heroku.com/).

Thanks,
Samnang

H.P (+855)16 701 721

Website:  http://wowkhmer.com
Twitter:    http://twitter.com/samnangchhun

pry sydorei

Dec 7, 2012, 4:06:33 AM12/7/12
to pai...@googlegroups.com
I use : scaffold and then migrate and after that i do g bootstrap:theme [views_name]  and so it will create a very nice page for my view, but they are in html format I want to convert to haml

Thanks
Sydore Pry