About fetching mobile score and desktop score from pagespeed api

Rahul K G

Jun 24, 2020, 6:02:45 AM6/24/20
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I want to get the mobile score and desktop score of sites using your v5 api in php script . When used , eventhough it outputs so many values , I am not sure which score is for desktop and which score is for mobile (using parameter strategy as mobile and desktop for getting scores for mobile and desktop) , could anybody help in this

sougata ghosh

Jun 24, 2020, 6:11:02 AM6/24/20
to pagespeed-ins...@googlegroups.com
First of all you install pagespeedninja plugin on your site. Then you have to minify of all js and css. After that you will get the spectacular result.