Pagespeed insights range of IPs

Михаил Първанов

May 21, 2020, 12:16:39 PM5/21/20
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Hello,

My name is Mihail Parvanov. I'm working as Quality Assurance and DevOps engineer at Progress Software. I'm one of the guys who help the KendoUI team to test and deploy our product demos and documentation to production environment. We recently did measurements of our demos and docs sites and would like to improve our Google Page score and ranking in https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/ . For that purpose we plan to implement a development environment similar to our docs/demos for the purpose of fixes development and testing against https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/. This environment should be used only for testing purposes so we would like to expose it only to the local network and the https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/ tool. Therefore I would like to ask whether you could provide us with a range of IP addresses that could serve in the IP filtering configuration of our application.

Thank you for your collaboration.

Best Regards,
Mihail Parvanov

Paul Irish