NO_FCP error when testing a site on google page insights

001...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2019, 1:36:49 AM4/23/19
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Hi guys,

I wondered if someone would point me to the right way as I am getting the following error:

Lighthouse returned error: NO_FCP. Something went wrong with recording the trace over your page load. Please run Lighthouse again. (NO_FCP) (NO_FCP)

I did tested other sites in the same server and all worked fine, while this one (purposely made heavy Magento) is always having an error, yet I believe that the error shows for heavy and slow sites.

If you have any clue of the reason or may point me where to look, I will be very thankful.

Venkatesh Gunda

Jul 11, 2019, 3:48:44 PM7/11/19
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Hi, I am facing the same issue. Please follow this open issue in Github for updates: https://github.com/GoogleChrome/lighthouse/issues/6329

Venkatesh Gunda

Jul 11, 2019, 3:48:47 PM7/11/19
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Sorry, wrong issue. That one was closed. Follow this one: https://github.com/GoogleChrome/lighthouse/issues/6154

Jaime Mosquera

Aug 6, 2019, 3:04:07 PM8/6/19
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
I've the same problem too. Have you solved it yet? Please guys explain to me how

Lifetime Research

Aug 6, 2019, 4:02:01 PM8/6/19
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Same error occurred today.  Updates?