Get all URLs with field data from an origin

eyuep.a...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2022, 3:57:27 AM9/26/22
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
To analyse all URLs with field data of a domain we are currently requesting all possible URLs of this domain.

However this is not very efficient and is also causing massive unnecessary requests to the API.

Would be great if we can pass the origin of a URL and get a list of the URLs where field data is available.

Currently I am firing more than 50.000 API requests to get the field data of a domain. After the first run of course we have a list but we need to regularly check if another URL has field data available.