PageSpeed Insights API Deprecation

2 822 vues

Paul Irish

non lue,
2 mai 2019, 17:21:0702/05/2019
à pagespeed-insights-discuss

As mentioned in November 2018, PSI versions 1 through 4 are being deprecated.

Version 5 is the current recommended API version.

Soon, versions 1-4 will offer reduced functionality to help indicate their end of life.

Before Q3 2019, these APIs will be disabled and their HTTP endpoints will be removed.

You should take action now to upgrade any systems that use the old PSI API.

More details about the deprecation will be posted here soon.

LUIS CAMPO

non lue,
19 août 2019, 12:33:4119/08/2019
à pagespeed-insights-discuss
Hi Paul,

I am still using v3Beta1, are you aware of when this version is going to be disabled?

Paul Irish

non lue,
19 août 2019, 12:39:5619/08/2019

On Monday, August 19, 2019 at 9:33:41 AM UTC-7, LUIS CAMPO wrote:
Hi Paul,

I am still using v3Beta1, are you aware of when this version is going to be disabled?

We plan to disable v1, v2, v3beta1, and v4 within the next few weeks.

Rahul K G

non lue,
23 juin 2020, 10:01:5823/06/2020
à pagespeed-insights-discuss

Rahul K G

non lue,
23 juin 2020, 10:04:5623/06/2020
à pagespeed-insights-discuss
Hello,
I used your pagespeed api v5 version in php script for fetching the site score, suggestion etc for both mobile and desktop. but I get a lot of information and I am unable to identify the mobile score and desktop score of a site. I think in old versions, its easy to parse and find that right? but as old versions are deprecated, I am unable to do that, please update me about this.

On Friday, May 3, 2019 at 2:51:07 AM UTC+5:30, Paul Irish wrote:
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message