REVAMPED PAGESPEED-INSIGHT IS BAD

prashant srivastava

Dec 14, 2021, 7:41:44 PM12/14/21
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Hi Rick,

I strongly believe that you guys should provide a link for getting to the OLD PAGESPEED-INSIGHT because the number of bugs on the new version has become really irritating, specially when your boss is behind you to get the page performance right for the page.

Also make sure it is the old pagespeed-insight with the old configurations too.

Thanks & Regards
Prashant

paulirish

Dec 14, 2021, 7:44:32 PM12/14/21
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
The older version of PSI is no longer available. I'm sorry.

I'd like to make sure the revamped version is working well for you. Could you share details about any bugs or your feedback on what doesn't work as well?

Thanks!