Core Web Vitals reports not match with PSI report

Pushpjeet Singh

Dec 22, 2022, 9:52:50 AM12/22/22
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
Hi Team,

I would like to inform you that, I am facing some issues with the Core Web Vitals that is, We have done fixes for desktop LCP and CLS for one of my websites (IndianExpress), after fixes I submitted the validation but always failed, and still good URLs in the Need improvement bucket.
Sharing some URLs and screenshots please check.

CLS URLs :

Core-Web-Vitals.pngPageSpeed-Insights.png

LCP URLs:
FkeeQKEaMAALtwM.png
FkeeZu3UcAA3tv7.png
FkeebkjWQAETiAi.jpeg

Disclaimer

IE ONLINE MEDIA SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED

This e-mail message may contain proprietary, confidential or legally privileged information for the sole use of the person or entity to whom this message was originally addressed. Please delete this e-mail, if it is not meant for you and notify us at feed...@indianexpress.com

The Indian Express | Financial Express | Jansatta | Loksatta | IndianExpress Bengali | IndianExpress Tamil IndianExpress Malayalam | InUth

punit...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2022, 11:02:56 PM12/22/22
to pagespeed-insights-discuss
The core web vitals (as seen from Google search console or within the 'Core Web Vitals Assessment' section of the PageSpeed Insights report) takes upto 28 days to reflect changes to the core-web-vitals metric. This is because these are based on actual user experience over the last 28 days.

So, if your changes to improve any core web vitals went live very recently - you need to wait for a few weeks to start seeing the changes.