Desarrollando nuevas características | New round of development in PageOneX

pablo rey

Jul 3, 2018, 4:51:29 AM7/3/18
to PageOnex
Hey!

Después de mucho tiempo estamos de nuevo desarrollando nuevas funcionalidades para PageOneX. Puedes ver nuestros planes y contribuir aquí https://github.com/numeroteca/pageonex/projects/1

We are back after a long time. We have a few enhancements and things to fix in our road map (https://github.com/numeroteca/pageonex/projects/1). They are basic features to extend the use for an easier and deeper analysis (drawn areas would be able to store more data, not only the topic). Juanjo Bazán will be developing in RoR.

Check the post with all the extended features we had planned that we presented for a grant last January (that we didn't get):

We didn’t get the grant to develop new features but… look how cool they are!