Re: Page Notes Feature Request

Manu Garg

Dec 16, 2013, 2:51:07 PM12/16/13
to Raymond Chiu / 趙善榮, Page...@googlegroups.com

Hi Raymond,

I am sorry for the late reply. I am working on the export to csv feature and will release it soon (in couple of days).

Cheers,
Manu

On Nov 11, 2013 3:52 PM, "Raymond Chiu / 趙善榮" <rays...@gmail.com> wrote:
First of all, I'd like to thank you for this beautiful app!  It really helps me to keep notes on certain webpages.

So far, I guess I have kept over a thousands entries.  I'm wondering if there's a way to export the notes in csv format so that I can do some filtering on the data.

Your input is very much appreciated.

Regards,
raymond

Manu Garg

Dec 18, 2013, 7:33:32 AM12/18/13
to Raymond Chiu / 趙善榮, Page...@googlegroups.com
It's been done. The latest version - 2.3.2 (it should have rolled out everywhere by now) has a button on 'All Notes' page to export notes to a CSV file.

Cheers,
Manu
--
Manu Garg
Page Notes - Chrome extension to take notes for the web pages that you visit!