OPEN note automatically

Max Hodges

Nov 26, 2015, 1:17:35 PM11/26/15
to Page Notes - Chrome Extension
Anyway to make the note open automatically? It's easy to overlook that a note exists. We need to see it.

ritathel...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2015, 2:57:02 AM11/27/15
to Page Notes - Chrome Extension
+1

Manu Garg

Dec 1, 2015, 3:28:16 PM12/1/15
to page...@googlegroups.com
Quite a few people have requested something like this, but Chrome doesn't allow to open popup without user action (it used to be possible quite some time ago, but doesn't work anymore).

What I can do instead is that I can have a desktop notification appear if there are notes for a site. However be aware that chrome desktop notifications can be a tad annoying if you have notes for a lot of webpages and I am not sure that's what you want. I can update the page notes testing version to include desktop notifications; will you guys be willing to give it a try?

+1

Manu Garg
Creator of Page Notes & Pacparser"
Journey is the destination of life."

a3c...@gmail.com

May 6, 2016, 4:10:29 AM5/6/16
to Page Notes - Chrome Extension
Web Page Sticky Notes extension always shows notes automatically, but it has no sync feature, could you have a look into it? webpagestickynotes.com

jasonzh...@gmail.com

May 6, 2016, 4:11:18 AM5/6/16
to Page Notes - Chrome Extension
Can you insert a Iframe with fixed layout at sidebar and show the notes?