Add an Import From CSV option...

port...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2018, 3:58:10 AM8/5/18
to Page Notes - Chrome Extension
Would it be possible to add an Import from CSV function?

I'd like to export my notes to a CSV and email it to my team so that everyone has the same notes...

Thanks.

vidi...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2018, 12:49:23 AM8/22/18
to Page Notes - Chrome Extension
Yes! I would love to see this feature implemented.
This would save a lot of time and all my students will appreciate it.

Manu Garg

Aug 26, 2018, 11:03:19 PM8/26/18
to page...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the feedback. I'll try to add this option soon.

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 9:49 PM <vidi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes! I would love to see this feature implemented.
This would save a lot of time and all my students will appreciate it.

Manu Garg
Creator of Page Notes & Pacparser
"Journey is the destination of life."