Issue 21 in chrome-page-notes: time stamp for entries

chrome-p...@googlecode.com

Oct 21, 2013, 6:37:50 AM10/21/13
to page...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 21 by dennisgd...@gmail.com: time stamp for entries
http://code.google.com/p/chrome-page-notes/issues/detail?id=21

Please add a time stamp so users can sort/ search by time for their entries.

issue notifications to this address.

chrome-p...@googlecode.com

Oct 22, 2013, 5:32:18 AM10/22/13
to page...@googlegroups.com
Updates:
Labels: -Type-Defect Type-Enhancement Component-Persistence

Comment #1 on issue 21 by manugarg: time stamp for entries
http://code.google.com/p/chrome-page-notes/issues/detail?id=21

This is a complicated change as it requires modifying the underlying data
structure to add timestamp. Since this change will be rather disruptive,
I'll have to make sure that the versions at the edges of transitions are
able to handle the change in a smooth manner, e.g. if transition happens
during version x to version y, I want to make sure that both version x and
version y are able to handle pre-change and post-change data format.

To that effect, I'll first change the current version to make it compatible
with new data format.

chrome-p...@googlecode.com

Oct 22, 2013, 5:33:28 AM10/22/13
to page...@googlegroups.com

Comment #2 on issue 21 by manugarg: time stamp for entries
http://code.google.com/p/chrome-page-notes/issues/detail?id=21

Released the intermediate version - 2.2.3 - that can handle both old and
new data formats.

Relevant change:
https://code.google.com/p/chrome-page-notes/source/detail?r=c0efba399678e6175424a4825b14c56015c956af

chrome-p...@googlecode.com

Oct 23, 2013, 11:13:24 AM10/23/13
to page...@googlegroups.com
Updates:

Comment #3 on issue 21 by manugarg: time stamp for entries
http://code.google.com/p/chrome-page-notes/issues/detail?id=21

Waiting for couple of days before releasing the version with new data
format. In the meantime, I am testing the new code.

chrome-p...@googlecode.com

Jul 23, 2014, 1:21:15 PM7/23/14
to page...@googlegroups.com
Updates:

Comment #4 on issue 21 by manugarg: time stamp for entries
http://code.google.com/p/chrome-page-notes/issues/detail?id=21