Issue 15 in chrome-page-notes: Re-arrange the form

chrome-p...@googlecode.com

Mar 13, 2013, 4:59:54 AM3/13/13
to page...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 15 by joey4...@gmail.com: Re-arrange the form
http://code.google.com/p/chrome-page-notes/issues/detail?id=15

Actually most people don't need to see full information of address in left
form.
The info in right form is what we read most.

So I recommend to change their position (left/right) to fix our reading
habit (read from left), and show less address form as the picture shows.

Thanks for the great app.

Attachments:
QQ截图20130313164650.jpg 828 KB

issue notifications to this address.

chrome-p...@googlecode.com

Mar 13, 2013, 5:05:57 AM3/13/13
to page...@googlegroups.com

Comment #1 on issue 15 by joey4...@gmail.com: Re-arrange the form
http://code.google.com/p/chrome-page-notes/issues/detail?id=15

picture

chrome-p...@googlecode.com

Mar 13, 2013, 5:07:06 AM3/13/13
to page...@googlegroups.com

Comment #2 on issue 15 by joey4...@gmail.com: Re-arrange the form
http://code.google.com/p/chrome-page-notes/issues/detail?id=15

picture

Attachments:
20130313170103.jpg 1.2 MB

chrome-p...@googlecode.com

Jul 19, 2013, 11:36:45 AM7/19/13
to page...@googlegroups.com
Updates:

Comment #3 on issue 15 by manugarg: Re-arrange the form
http://code.google.com/p/chrome-page-notes/issues/detail?id=15

Thanks for your feedback joey! Actually most people that I have talked to,
prefer to keep URLs on the left. I'll keep it as it is for now, but I'll
keep your feedback in mind and if it becomes clear that most people prefer
notes in the first column, I'll make the change.

chrome-p...@googlecode.com

Jul 23, 2013, 3:06:52 PM7/23/13
to page...@googlegroups.com
Updates:
Labels: -Type-Defect Type-Enhancement

Comment #4 on issue 15 by manugarg: Re-arrange the form
http://code.google.com/p/chrome-page-notes/issues/detail?id=15