auto create sub-kites

Jean-Michel R.

Apr 3, 2014, 5:21:12 AM4/3/14
to pagekite...@googlegroups.com
Hello
In our team we use vagrant with puppet to give each person his own dev environment
We'd like to embed pagekite as part of the provisioning process, so that each member working on a projet can share his work on projectname-[membername].pagekite.me

I've been able to populate the file /etc/pagekite.d/80_httpd.rc with all the necessary informations
The problem is, now each member has to connect to his [membername] pagekite account to create the subdomain projectname-[membername]

Is there any way to auto-create this subdomain if it doesn't exist ? I mean without using the pagekite.py script, because it is interactive and we can't use an interactive script as part of our provisioning process
Thanks for your help !

Bjarni Rúnar Einarsson

Apr 15, 2014, 7:35:11 AM4/15/14
to pagekite...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Sorry about the late reply. It is possible you can do this sort of
thing using our XML-RPC API. See https://pagekite.net/xmlrpc/ for
details.

- Bjarni
> --

Bjarni R. Einarsson
Founder, lead developer of PageKite and Mailpile.

Make localhost servers visible to the world: https://pagekite.net/