An Android app! :-)

42 visninger
Gå til det første ulæste opslag

Bjarni Rúnar Einarsson

ulæst,
26. sep. 2012, 17.25.1526.09.2012
til pagekite...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys!

I just wanted to let you know that I have pushed the first version of PageKite for Android to Google Play:

   https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.pagekite.app

It would be great if a few people could take the time to test it and let me know if it does something obviously stupid - I've poked and prodded it as much as I can, and I'm rapidly reaching the point where I'm ready to announce it to the public and see if I can drum up some interest.

Also, if you guys have any hints about forums or user groups where announcing this app would be "on topic", or bloggers or hackerspaces that might be interested in takinga look, that would be *very* helpful as well. :-)  PageKite (both the project and the business) suffers a bit from a lack of visibility IMO, so I am going to try and promote this app a little bit and see if that helps.

Thanks!

--
Bjarni R. Einarsson
Founder, lead developer of PageKite.

Make localhost servers visible to the world: https://pagekite.net/

Christoph Witzany

ulæst,
26. sep. 2012, 18.29.5726.09.2012
til pagekite...@googlegroups.com
Grea! Already installed.... will check it out.

2012/9/26 Bjarni Rúnar Einarsson <b...@pagekite.net>

Hrafnkell Eiriksson

ulæst,
26. sep. 2012, 19.42.0926.09.2012
til pagekite...@googlegroups.com
Awesome! Congratulations.

Installed on my Anrdoid 2.3 phone

Doesnt want me to fly kites unless I configure a HTTP port. Not happy with just an ssh port configured...

Bjarni Rúnar Einarsson

ulæst,
26. sep. 2012, 19.44.1026.09.2012
til pagekite...@googlegroups.com
Good catch. I'll push a fix tomorrow, am going to see what else people bump into. :-)

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 11:42 PM, Hrafnkell Eiriksson <h...@klaki.net> wrote:
Awesome! Congratulations.

Installed on my Anrdoid 2.3 phone

Doesnt want me to fly kites unless I configure a HTTP port. Not happy with just an ssh port configured...

Bjarni Rúnar Einarsson

ulæst,
27. sep. 2012, 14.12.4127.09.2012
til pagekite...@googlegroups.com
Well, I got few enough bug reports from yesterday's announcement that I decided to go ahead and let the world know. :-)

Here's the blog post: http://pagekite.net/2012-09-27/PageKite_for_Android

 :-)
Svar alle
Svar til forfatter