Standardizing the protocols used by PageKite and similar tools?

Bjarni Rúnar Einarsson

Aug 11, 2012, 9:17:03 AM8/11/12
to pagekite...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

I wanted to let you know that I am trying to get authors of tools similar to PageKite (localtunnel, yaler, browserver, etc.) together to discuss standardizing the underlying protocols used by our tools.

Ultimately I think it would be good for the Internet (and our projects) if you could use PageKite to connect to a Localtunnel relay, or vice versa.  I have no idea if anyone else shares this vision with me, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to try.

Bjarni R. Einarsson
Founder, lead developer of PageKite.

Make localhost servers visible to the world: https://pagekite.net/

Ram

Aug 12, 2012, 10:52:59 PM8/12/12
to pagekite...@googlegroups.com

I think that's a great idea. Bjarni :-).

Michiel de Jong

Aug 13, 2012, 6:41:10 AM8/13/12
to pagekite...@googlegroups.com
+1