Pressure on good Iranian people is increasing and Google should be against that!

Omid Paydar

Aug 12, 2017, 6:34:05 AM8/12/17
to page-speed-service-discuss
If you know a little from Iran, you may know that for more than 150 years we, the people, are endeavor for human rights and democracy.
Despite that many of those efforts is not yet fulfilled, but we are still paying a high price for every day life in Iran.
I'm not going to bother you about the ages of colonialism, dictatorship,enmity, brain drain and poverty that is still destroying our country from both inside and outside, But I'm going to tell you that, some of the sanctions are just against our people but not our government.
Here we may not like the regime, as you there, may not like the aggressive approach of your president. As I believe he is cruel to the both Humanity and Nature. just like our government!

Most of the sanctions are nothing to do with the government, and a global leader company like Google, that is served to billions, shall not help the governments to destroy the liberty, ethics and connections between nations.
I'm asking you to open your services (like pagespeed insights and whatever ) to the people of Iran, and to the people of every country that their governments are already harming them enough.
Regards