Please Consider a Leadership Position (Deadline is Tonight!)

Dave Curry

May 31, 2016, 7:23:54 PM5/31/16
to pae...@googlegroups.com
Greetings PAESTA Members,

My reason for emailing you at this extremely busy time of year is somewhat selfish on my part.

We are looking for some motivated teachers who love what they do!

I am writing to encourage you to consider a leadership position in PAESTA, the Pennsylvania Earth Science Teachers Association.  Nominations end tonight, but there still is time to toss your hat into the ring!  You can absolutely self-nominate.

For me, my time as part of the executive team has been an powerfully rewarding experience.  Not since my first few years of teaching Earth/Space Science have I really grown at such a level professionally.  The opportunity to network with other master Earth Science Teachers and share ideas has been one of the aspects of my PAESTA membership that pushes me to be try to be better at what I do.  That’s why we need you!

For more information, please check out this link:

Thanks for your time, and I hope to see you on the ballot!

Warmly,
Dave Curry
President-Elect
PAESTA