since it is the wild west now - I'll ask an ACAD question

Hawker <hawker@ashevillecommunity.org>

Dec 2, 2010, 11:02:47 AM12/2/10
to Talk Mailing List
So here at the office I still have ACAD 2002.
When I define some objects as a block using the block command it used to
convert the objects I just defined into a block.
Now it creates the block but leaves the objects used to define it
exploded. How do I put it back the way it was?
This has been anoying me for a few months now.

Hawker

-END-
SupportNet: http://www.mentor.com/supportnet
For assistance please send mail to talkli...@mentor.com

Jason Roetz

Dec 2, 2010, 11:55:59 AM12/2/10
to Talk Mailing List
Change the Objects selection option from "Retain" to "Convert to block".

-Jason

Justin Gleason

Dec 2, 2010, 12:01:32 PM12/2/10
to Talk Mailing List
Under the Block Definition window, do you have "convert to block" checked?

Justin

--
Justin Gleason
Drafting