Listserver

Bret Adair

Dec 2, 2010, 11:20:51 AM12/2/10
to Talk Mailing List
I've been offline a while, is there a consensus on where people are migrating to? -END- SupportNet: http://www.mentor.com/supportnet To unsubscribe send a blank email to: leave-ta...@listserver.pads.com For assistance please send mail to talkli...@mentor.com

Les Dale

Dec 2, 2010, 11:30:08 AM12/2/10
to Talk Mailing List
untitled.JPG

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 8:20 AM, Bret Adair <ta...@listserver.pads.com> wrote:

Les Dale
775-230-2564
untitled.JPG

Bret Adair

Dec 2, 2010, 11:41:19 AM12/2/10
to Talk Mailing List
Thanks Les.
untitled.JPG

Patrick Corbin

Dec 2, 2010, 1:09:57 PM12/2/10
to Talk Mailing List
I drank the kool-aide and went to the MGC PADS community. It will not be as "forgiving" probably as far as OT rants, I don't know.
But I get emial notifications and replying is pretty straight-forward once you have logged in and checked "remember me".

A "plus" side about the rants is MGC is definitely actively monitoring this (management) and commenting as deemed necessary.

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 9:41 AM, Bret Adair <ta...@listserver.pads.com> wrote:
Thanks Les.

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 9:30 AM, Les Dale <ta...@listserver.pads.com> wrote:
untitled.JPG

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 8:20 AM, Bret Adair <ta...@listserver.pads.com> wrote:

Les Dale
775-230-2564

untitled.JPG

Bret Adair

Dec 2, 2010, 1:10:05 PM12/2/10
to Talk Mailing List
I went to yahoo groups and did a search for mentor pads and it returned http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/padspcb/ but then again it also returned http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PADSexchange/ ;-)

Bret
untitled.JPG

Les Dale

Dec 2, 2010, 1:18:54 PM12/2/10
to Talk Mailing List
I get the feeling the site was little used.  As more of us move over, I am sure the chatter will pick up.  They have already made improvements to it since yesterday
so they are monitoring the site - which is a good thing.

untitled.JPG