Goodbye to the Listserver.

Ron Reiners

Nov 29, 2010, 11:28:49 AM11/29/10
to Talk Mailing List

Today will probably be my last day on the Listserver as I plan to take tomorrow off. I haven't had to ask a lot of questions here, and  I mostly just monitored the messages. I have tried to answer a few, but typically by the time I read a message and get an answer half way written someone else has already posted a reply. This show the strength of Listserver and knowledge depth of the participants. I have learned quite a bit here over the last 12-15 years. I can't remember when I actually started.

I would like to thank everyone on this forum for all the help over the years. Even though I have only asked a relatively few question, which were generally answered quickly and accurately even during off hours, I have learned much just by monitoring messages which I may need to apply sometime in the future.

I have tried the Mentor Community, but it just seems to be too slow and cumbersome. I posted a message about a month ago to see where everyone else was going. I don't know if there was any clear answer between Google forum, Yahoo groups, or just dropping off of the radar. maybe I will have to sign up for both Google and Yahoo and see how it goes.

Anyway it's time to back to work.

Thanks again to everyone. Best wishes to all in their future endeavors.

Ron Reiners

CTS Electronic Components

2375 Cabot Dr.

Lisle, IL 60532

Phone: 630-577-8870

ron.r...@ctscorp.com

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Notice: This message, including any attachments, may contain
confidential or privileged information and is intended solely
for the person or entity to whom it is addressed. The use,
disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on the contents
of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient
is strongly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender by replying to this message
and then delete it from your system. Thank you.

ta...@listserver.pads.com

Nov 30, 2010, 1:38:11 PM11/30/10
to Talk Mailing List
Bye everybody. See you on the Goole or Yahoo sites. I have appreciated the characters here...
-END-
SupportNet: http://www.mentor.com/supportnet