ADOBE AEM LEAD || Sunnyvale ,CA || 8+ years || F2F Mandatory

1 view

Harshitha vadada

Dec 28, 2017, 9:37:41 AM12/28/17

Hello,

This is Harshitha from DVG Tech Solutions. We have the below requirement with one of clients. You can reach me out on
hars...@dvgts.com or call me 609-423-7820.

Role:                Technology Lead | Adobe AEM CQ | AEM 6.0

Location:             Sunnyvale, CA - 94085

Duration:         6+Months (Extension Possible)

Interview:         Telephonic and F2F

Visa:                H1B, GC-EAD, GC, USC   (VISA COPY AND ID PROOF MUST FOR SUBMISSION)

Experience:      8+ yrs

Job Description:

Must Have Skills:
Strong in AEM administration and Installation
Experience in components, templates, workflows, OSGi etc
Expertise in AEM6, CQ5, CRX, JCR, Sling and OSGI technologies.

Detailed Job Description:
6 IT years of experience along with 3-4 years in AEM. Strong in AEM administration and Installation Experience in components, templates, workflows, OSGi etcExpertise in AEM6, CQ5, CRX, JCR, Sling and OSGI technologies.Expert at developing custom components, page templates, template components and workflow.Extensive and indepth knowledge in WebLogic Server Portal Server. Expertise in Java, J2EE, CVS, ClearCase, SVN and ANT.Experience on working with JUnit and LOG4J.Proficient in JDBC, JSP, JNDI,

Top 3 responsibilities
Oniste Offshore Co Ordination
AEM Architect and Desgin
Business Requirement