Open Stack Lead || Irving ,TX || Telephonic and skype

1 view

Harshitha vadada

Dec 28, 2017, 1:09:08 PM12/28/17

Hello,

This is Harshitha from DVG Tech Solutions. We have the below requirement with one of clients. You can reach me out on
hars...@dvgts.com or call me 609-423-7820.

Job Title:Technology Lead | Server-Virtualization | OpenStack
Work Location :Irving TX 75038
Contract duration (in months): 6

Visa:                H1B, GC-EAD, GC, USC   (VISA COPY AND ID PROOF MUST FOR SUBMISSION)

Experience:      8+ yrs

Job Details:
Must Have Skills
1. NFV Solutions Developer
2. Excellent skills in network programming
3. Able to create PoCs in no time using latest technologies and programming paradigms

Detailed Job Description:

NFV Solutions Developer Excellent skills in network programming
Must have worked and know how to develop distributed systems
Able to pick up new language or technology
Able to create PoCs in no time using latest technologies and programming paradigms
Good understanding NFVs Firewalls, VPNs, Deep Packet Inspection etc.
Must have worked in the areas of Orchestration, openflow, ONAP, ONOS, SDN controllers

Top 3 responsibilities:
1. Ability to lead and work independently to do configurations to setup Openstack Lab.
2. Interact with client and guide the offshore team.

Thanks & Regards,

Harshitha

IT Recruiter
DVG Tech Solutions LLC