1 view

pranathi p

Dec 20, 2017, 1:26:24 PM12/20/17

Hello,
This is Pranathi from DVG Tech Solutions. We have the below requirement with one of clients. You can reach me out on
pran...@dvgts.com or call me (609) 423-7693

Role:                IT Services | Infrastructure-Information Security Management | Business Continuity Management

Location:             Weehawken,NJ

Duration:         10+Months (Extension Possible)

Interview:         Telephonic and Skype

Visa:                H1B, GC-EAD, GC, USC   (VISA COPY AND ID PROOF MUST FOR SUBMISSION)

Experience:      10+ yrs

Job Description:

Must Have Skills:
CCAR
Business Analysis

Nice to have skills:
Communication

Detailed Job Description
An experienced Business Analyst is needed to focus on the datarelated needs of Fixed Income data analytics and to ensure that solutions are defined and developed in alignment with the Asset Management Data StrategyCCAR

Top 3 responsibilities :
Communication with Business
2 Data Analytics

Thanks & Regards,