.NET Application Developer || Long Beach,,CA || 8+ years || Skype

1 view

Harshitha vadada

Jan 3, 2018, 9:44:53 AM1/3/18

Hello,

This is Harshitha from DVG Tech Solutions. We have the below requirement with one of clients. You can reach me out on
hars...@dvgts.com or call me 609-423-7820.

Role:                Technology Lead | Microsoft Technologies | .Net Application Development

Location:             Long BeachCA90802

Duration:         6+Months (Extension Possible)

Interview:         Telephonic and Skype

Visa:                H1B, GC-EAD, GC, USC   (VISA COPY AND ID PROOF MUST FOR SUBMISSION)

Experience:      8+ yrs

Job Description:

Must Have Skills
C#, ASP.Net, MVC
SQL Server
WebServices

Nice to have skills
SSIS
SSRS

Detailed Job Description
Application development and maintenance.

Top 3 responsibilites
.Net development

Effective client communication , coordination with stakeholders
Understanding system and delivering in quick time, Should be able to do multitasking in a single day

 Thanks & Regards,

Harshitha

IT Recruiter
DVG Tech Solutions LLC