MS CRM Lead || Norwood, MA || 8+ yrs || F2F Mandatory

Harshitha vadada

Jan 4, 2018, 9:41:59 AM1/4/18

Hello,

This is Harshitha from DVG Tech Solutions. We have the below requirement with one of clients. You can reach me out on
hars...@dvgts.com or call me 609-423-7820.

Role:                Technology Lead | CRM | MS CRM

Location:             Norwood MA 2062

Duration:         6+Months (Extension Possible)

Interview:         Telephonic and F2F

Visa:                H1B, GC-EAD, GC, USC   (VISA COPY AND ID PROOF MUST FOR SUBMISSION)

Experience:      8+ yrs

Certifications Needed: Yes

Job Description:

Must Have Skills
MS crm
Dot net
Customer management

Detailed Job Description
Excellent background on MS crm 4.0 to 20.16, Functional and Archichtural knowledge on dynamic crm
Complete Job description:
Excellent background on MS CRM 4.0 to 16 , Functional and Architectural knowledge on dynamic CRM.
Deep experience in implementing multiple modules of MSCRM.
Should have been involved in 45 full length MS Dynamics CRM implementations including multiple rollouts and or 23 Dynamics CRM complex support projects.
Understands and is able to articulate best practices related to application enhancements customizations, integration with other applications are must.
Should have at least 6-8 years of experience in MSCRM

Top 3 responsibilities
Client Management
Requirement Gathering
Design and Implementation