MS CRM Lead || Lisle, IL || 8+ Yrs || Telephonic and skype

1 view

Harshitha vadada

Jan 4, 2018, 9:40:57 AM1/4/18

Hello,

This is Harshitha from DVG Tech Solutions. We have the below requirement with one of clients. You can reach me out on
hars...@dvgts.com or call me 609-423-7820.

Role:                Technology Lead | CRM | MS CRM

Location:             Lisle, IL 60532

Duration:         9+Months (Extension Possible)

Interview:         Telephonic and Skype

Visa:                GC, USC   (ID PROOF MUST FOR SUBMISSION)

Experience:      8+ yrs

Certifications Needed: Yes

Job Description:

Must Have Skills :
1. MS CRM 4.0 to 2016
2. Dot net capabilities
3. Customer stakeholder management Skills with excellent Communication

Detailed Job Description:
Excellent background on MS CRM 4.0 to 2016 Functional and Architectural knowledge on dynamic CRM.Deep experience in implementing multiple modules of MSCRM.Should have been involved in 4-5 full length MS Dynamics CRM implementations including multiple rollouts and or 2-3 Dynamics CRM complex support projects .Understands and is able to articulate best practices related to application enhancements customizations, integration with other applications are must.Should have at least 6-8 years of experience

Top 3 responsibilities:
1. Client Management and reporting
2. Analysis, Design and Implementation for Support tickets
3. Design and implementation for enhancements

Thanks & Regards,

Harshitha

IT Recruiter
DVG Tech Solutions LLC