MSBI Lead || Philadelphia,PA || Telephonic and Skype

pranathi p

Jan 4, 2018, 9:37:58 AM1/4/18

Hello,
This is Pranathi from DVG Tech Solutions. We have the below requirement with one of clients. You can reach me out on
pran...@dvgts.com or call me (609) 423-7693

Role:                Technology Lead | SQL SSIS | SQL Server

Location:             Philadelphia,PA

Duration:         6+Months (Extension Possible)

Interview:         Telephonic and Skype

Visa:                H1B, GC-EAD, GC, USC   (VISA COPY AND ID PROOF MUST FOR SUBMISSION)

Experience:      8+ yrs

Job Description:

Must Have Skills:
SSIS and SSRS
SQL Server
IBM Middleware MQ and MB

 Detailed Job Description:
Good working experience in SSIS, SSRS and SQL Server. Knowledge on IBM Middleware, MQ and Message broker
Top 3 responsibilities :
Production support
Work on Minor enhancements
Client, Onsite and Offshore coordination

Thanks & Regards

Pranathi P
DVG Tech Solutions LLC,
5 Independence Way,