Canoe Hardware Question

Noah Booth

Feb 25, 2021, 8:09:11 AM2/25/21
to PaddleNovaScotia
Hey folks, I'm looking for some insight on a canoe repair. I would like to address the wear and tear on my paracord loops for my spray deck, though I'm trying to avoid replacing the full vinyl loop patches if I can. Any thoughts on a clever (lazy) way to toughen the exterior loops? Thanks! Noah
20210225_081713.jpg
20210225_081724.jpg

ejo...@eastlink.ca

Feb 25, 2021, 10:45:29 AM2/25/21
to noahc...@gmail.com, PaddleNovaScotia

If you not done already, check on Google as I did few short years ago when needed to repair breaches in the hull of my Scott Kevlar.  Found helpful YouTube comment and procedures.  Also connected in time with a chap down the South Shore.  I think important to learn something about how to do even if get someone else to do, so can assess what proposed and eventually done.  Best of luck…Eric Jorden

Avast logo