2020 Four Seasons Paddling

Jeff Harding

Dec 3, 2020, 7:19:01 PM12/3/20
to paddleno...@googlegroups.com, Dusan Soudek
Hi All!

Alex, Evan and I hit the water every month again this year!

2020 Harding Paddle Log
Jan 15, 2020
Paddled the moving water leading to Five Island Lake.  Stopped at the outlet to explore and drink a few cups of hot chocolate.

Feb 1, 2020
Paddled Hackett’s Cove. After checking several iced over coves, we settled on the mostly open Hackett’s Cove. We found three sections we could paddle through the ice. Boys explored the island created at high tide.

March 19, 2020
Five Island Lake paddle, while social distancing.

April 3, 2020
Heavy rain meant we could surf our freighter of a canoe in the stream in our back yard!

May 18, 2020
Paddled from Westheavers beach to Loye Island.

June 29, 2020
Fox point. Skirts on! Hot sun!

July 6, 2020
All paddled on Fancy Lake almost daily thru July. Evan & a friend did first adult free paddle.

Aug 29, 2020
Padding & swimming Five Island Lake

Sept 7, 2020 (Boys)
Boys kayaked at Fox Point with mom supervising while I was diving.

Sept. 11 to 13 2020 (Jeff)
Guys paddle trip to cabin on First Branch Lake.

Oct. 28, 2020
Whole family (including dog) paddled Shubie Canal. Accessible ramp up into Lake Charles.

Nov. 25, 2020
Black Point Lake. Partially ice covered. Great crunching noise!

Dec. 02, 2020
Explored all of Awalt Lake.

We hope everyone else had an equally great a paddling season!!!

Alex, Evan & Jeff

Mike

Dec 4, 2020, 11:28:00 AM12/4/20
to paddleno...@googlegroups.com, Dusan Soudek

NS4SeasonsPaddlingAward

Jan

clip_image002 Garbage!

Feb

clip_image004 Garbage!

Mar

clip_image006 Day after the storm, lost roof!

Apr

clip_image008 Playing in the tide race.

May

clip_image010Wind storm; playing in the waves outside my house.

Jun

clip_image012 Playing on the LaHave

Jul

clip_image014 Is it: "Darling walk this way with me."  Or is it "Gimme that shell!"

Aug

clip_image016 Sometimes it's good to look down when you're paddling.

Sep

clip_image018clip_image020

Well, I had to go in there, didn't I?

Oct

clip_image022 Wind so strong, it blew me off the boat launch slip.  Surfing.

Nov

clip_image024  First ice on the shore.

Dec

Garbage detail again this morning.