Re: 2022 Easter Paddle

Bernie and Wendy Levy

Apr 17, 2022, 2:48:09 PM4/17/22
to Randy Murphy, David McCurdy, Barry Matthews, Ben Levy, Imbert Allen, Gordon Warnica, Nancy Warnica, bcc: Darren Gray, Erin Gray, Isaac levy, Ethan Levy, Keith and Peg, Hal Bent, Hal and Ruth, Karen, Stephen Rand, Ronzo Mantley, Ronzo Mantley, Nhung Truong, Scott Vernon, Alissa Vernon, Gideon Vernon, Hannah Vernon, Daniel Vernon, Jeffrey White, Robin Mullin, Allan Billard, PaddleNovaScotia, Bernie and Wendy Levy
We had a great day for our reinstated Easter Paddle on the Historic Shubenacadie Canal and River System.
29 paddlers in 10 canoes and 5 kayaks attended the event. Well supported by the Allen's & friends, Gonzo Adventure Club, Shubenacadie Canal Commission, and the Levy Clan.
The Official Photo
Easter Paddle 006 (2).jpg
The Launch

Easter Paddle 010.jpgq.jpg
Easter Paddle 012.jpgw.jpg
The water was high and swift with a tail wind and warm temperatures for our 9 - 10 k paddle from Enfield to Brickyard Park.(thanks to Allan B for seeing to access to the Park)
Easter Paddle 013.jpge.jpg
Nhung and Ben
Easter Paddle 016.jpgr.jpg
Billards and Grays
Easter Paddle 019.jpgt.jpg
The Levy Clan was well represented paddling 4 of the 10 canoes and veteran Bethany Gray from Riverview was our youngest paddler.
Easter Paddle 025.jpgy.jpg

Brian and Bonnie!
Easter Paddle 033.jpgu.jpg

The welcomed Snack time and Egg hunt break at the Elmsdale Bridge.
Easter Paddle 035.jpgi.jpg
Heading for Brickyard Park
Easter Paddle 035.jpgi.jpg

The other way, Allan.
Easter Paddle 036.jpgo.jpg

Ethan Levy and Levi Gray, the cousins.
Easter Paddle 038.jpgp.jpg
See you all next year!!

--
Aim high, time flies!
Bernie

--
Aim high, time flies!
Bernie

Allan Billard

May 14, 2022, 12:56:28 PM5/14/22
to Bernie and Wendy Levy, Randy Murphy, David McCurdy, Barry Matthews, Ben Levy, Imbert Allen, Gordon Warnica, Nancy Warnica, Darren Gray, Erin Gray, Isaac levy, Ethan Levy, Keith & Peggy Martin Taylor, Hal Bent, Hal and Ruth, Karen, Stephen Rand, Ronzo Mantley, Ronzo Mantley, Nhung Truong, Scott Vernon, Alissa Vernon, Gideon Vernon, Hannah Vernon, Daniel Vernon, Jeffrey White, Robin Mullin, PaddleNovaScotia
HI all

The weather has definitely turned into summer and so much more inviting for a paddle downstream.

During our trip on the river during the Easter weekend, I spoke of the annual Canoe to the Sea event. It is planned for Fathers’ Day, 19 June…. Dartmouth to Fall River.

I have attached the registration information if you are interested.

Keep your paddles wet!

Allan Billard

C2C 2022.docx