Fwd: Gear

Bernie and Wendy Levy

Apr 21, 2024, 10:32:36 PMApr 21
to PaddleNovaScotia

Hello All
Have a friend who has the following if anyone is interested. You can contact me.
Bernie Levy

I was given this olive barrel many years ago as a waterproof container for paddling.  It’s a small size so better for day trips.  I used it a couple of times but preferred a pack. The other items are bear spray and a few bear bangers.  They are about 20 years old but I assume still fine.  If you know anyone who could use these they are available for the low cost of $0.00.  We are cleaning out the basement.

Aim high, time flies!
Bernie
image0.jpeg

Nisbet, John

Apr 21, 2024, 10:38:19 PMApr 21
to paddl...@gmail.com, PaddleNovaScotia
thank you

i like using olive barrells and am interested

john

Apr 23, 2024, 8:28:28 PMApr 23
to paddle.novascotia
Ah the old Olive barrel!  I have a couple laying around here too.  Can't say ive ever used them but I guess back in the day its all you could get!

DG