Tobeatic Lake Cabin

Matt Swain

Feb 11, 2024, 6:04:26 PMFeb 11
to paddleno...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
wondering if anybody has any additional information on the Toby attic lake cabin? Not Cofan Cabin the one known as Bats Rest. Looking for any directions, pictures etc. I know someone posted in 2021 but I really can’t find the post again and want to plan a trip this summer/fall.
Please feel free to respond or send me an email ma...@mattswain.ca.
Thank you!!

Matt

Dusan Soudek

Feb 11, 2024, 8:30:08 PMFeb 11
to paddleno...@googlegroups.com
Matt, I am sending you the post with the map of how to get to the Bat's
Rest Cabin separately. The Tobeatic Facebook group is also a great
source of information on the area...

Dusan Soudek

Matt Swain

Feb 11, 2024, 8:41:49 PMFeb 11
to sou...@ns.sympatico.ca, paddleno...@googlegroups.com
Wonderful! That’s the one I couldn’t find.
Appreciated!
Hope all is well. Very long since I have   seen you.

Matt Swain, BBA
REALTOR®
Viewpoint Realty Services Inc.

"Home is the most important place in the world."