Larry's River - Guysborough County

Noah Booth

Jul 30, 2020, 5:27:10 AM7/30/20
to PaddleNovaScotia
This past spring Dave Greene, Matt Balcombe and I paddled Larry's River from Bonnet Lake to Larry's River (via Wood Duck Run).  Although classified a river, it was more so a bunch of boulders and waterfalls. The final 8 km took us 11 hours. Tough work but a fantastic part of Nova Scotia to explore.

I made a video - feel free to check out if you are ever considering paddling this "river"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45s3ZmVX-tg&t=2026s

Cheers,
Noah

Dusan Soudek

Jul 30, 2020, 8:24:02 AM7/30/20
to PaddleNovaScotia
Noah,
   a great video! Looks like the river would be a neat whitewater run... But in a kayak.
Dusan Soudek