my 2023 N S Four Seasons Paddling Award

Dusan Soudek

Dec 11, 2023, 3:29:59 PM12/11/23
to PaddleNovaScotia
Here they are, my twelve monthly paddles:

January 2 – canoeing Eel Pond (and a hike to Squints Lodge)
February 6 – Halifax’s Northwest Arm
March 19 --  ditto
April 8 – Shubenacadie River Easter Paddle, with cca 40 others
May 6 – Terence Bay Work Party (and coastline cleanup)
June 24 – Herbert River paddle
July 1 – Lake Thomas paddle
August 10 – Eel Pond and East Lake paddle
September 10 – Hubley Big Lake paddle and work party
October 15 – The Mill Pond and Stillwater Lake – a work party
November 26 – Northwest Arm (again)
December 1 – Frasers Lake/Armstrongs Island work party

Davis Bennett

Dec 31, 2023, 4:12:26 PM12/31/23
to sou...@ns.sympatico.ca, PaddleNovaScotia

Hi folks! Here are my dates and places for the NS 4 Seasons of Canoeing:

Jan 22: NW Arm

Jan 22: Porter’s Lake

Feb 16: NW Arm

Mar 25: Lake Banook