coming down

1 view

Diana Komejan

Aug 31, 2006, 10:07:47 AM8/31/06
to paddleno...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pam and Brian
Ian and I are coming down to work on the house and get new tenants this weekend. Ian
leaves monday I'm around till the 8th. Drop in if you have a chance.

Diana

Diana Komejan
491 Miller Street
Pembroke, Ontario
k8a 5z6
613-735-9162

On Aug 31, Bripam <bri...@eastlink.ca> wrote:
> Congratulations Dustin and Chantele!!! Aiden looks like a very healthy boy.
> Welcome to parenthood! We've got lots of 'little size' paddling gear in storage, when
he's big enough bring em' on down for a paddle :-).....Meko didn't start til she was 9
months...sitting on Dad's lap in a sea kayak :-), but I think we still have her
lifejacket here somewhere.
> Congratulations to proud grand parents too :-)
> Smiles
> Pam

with alot of people that were there.

> I spoke with Kelsey this evening and he is super pleased with his results as he
should be. Now Worlds. Go Kelsey Go. He is putting NS on the Whitewater Map.

> I wish i could have been there but things have been super busy. Chantal and I are
pleased to announce that our son was born Aug. 26 at 12:16 AM (Aiden William Barker) AKA
Lil Kayaker as Grandpa Harold would say. he weighed 6 pounds. Everyone is home and doing
fine.

> I hope to get out soon if Aiden permits me ;)
>
> See you on the water,
>
> Dustin
>
> PS. My Astro 54 is still for sale for $850. it is only a few months old and has lots
of warranty left on it. It retails for $1299.00 my new Astro 58 will be here soon.

Bripam

Aug 31, 2006, 8:49:05 PM8/31/06
to paddleno...@googlegroups.com
That's Awesome Diana! I haven't seen you for 'forever' it seems!!
Bri is headed to the Drop Zone to teach the 'first jump' classes this long
weekend, but I may be around. I have a Mexican Party to attend on
Saturday...which I may not recover from on Sunday....if I can move I will
come to see you :-)

Bripam

Aug 31, 2006, 8:50:28 PM8/31/06
to paddleno...@googlegroups.com
Can I not just reply to the sender using this new list???
Didn't mean for my 'weekend' plans to be broad cast to all those who could
care less...sorry.
Pam

Aug 31, 2006, 10:26:51 PM8/31/06
to paddleno...@googlegroups.com
I'm happy that you're going to have a good time on Saturday, Pam.

david ripley

Sep 1, 2006, 7:56:18 AM9/1/06
to paddleno...@googlegroups.com
I can set it up so that the default reply option is the individual;
however most of the time people want to reply to the list. If you
want to send a private message you'll need to cut/paste the
individual address into a new message.

I hope this makes the most sense. the other option requires you to
create a new message to reply to the list.

David Ripley d.ri...@dal.ca
NS Noname Whitewater Conspiracy
paddleno...@googlegroups.com

Bripam

Sep 2, 2006, 7:27:14 AM9/2/06
to paddleno...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Dave,
I had hoped there was an option that would allow both (like the old list),
but this will be ok, now that I'm aware of it...
Thanks again

Phil Lowe

Aug 21, 2007, 9:28:52 PM8/21/07
to paddleno...@googlegroups.com
Going to Ottawa next week ,could be a stop in Montreal to hook up with Pam N
Brian ,then on To Ottawa for week or so ,heading back around 8th of
September..anyone up for a trip ,right now just me going.
Plan on Camping near put-in Dail Curtis's place,or renting Cabin ..
Give me a call @860-3996 or 471-6103