Install options

Casey Deccio

Jun 3, 2008, 12:38:08 PM6/3/08
to pact...@groups.google.com
Hi Manu,

I wanted to propose a change to the install procedure for pactester.  Currently, if `install.sh path' is used, it installs pactester and pac_utils in path.  While this works well and is versatile, it might be nice to have a configure/make procedure that installs pactester in prefix/bin/ and pac_utils.js in prefix/lib/pactester/ (or something similar).  I've attached some tweaks as a possible implementation for this.  Really, it just checks for prereqs, updates paths to the file, and then installs it in the appropriate location.  Note that this breaks the install.sh script in the build directory.  Thoughts welcome.

Best regards,
Casey
pactester.diff.gz

Casey Deccio

Jun 3, 2008, 1:28:00 PM6/3/08
to pact...@groups.google.com
On Jun 3, 9:38 am, "Casey Deccio" <ca...@deccio.net> wrote:
> I've attached some tweaks as a possible implementation for this.

There were some bugs in the previous attachment.  I've attached a revised file.

Regards,
Casey

pactester.diff.gz