SyntaxError: invalid label: Content-Type: application/x-ns-proxy-autoconfig

FrizwareDaddy

Jan 10, 2008, 6:16:18 PM1/10/08
to pactester
We use a Mime header in our PAC file, but pactester complains about
it. I am trying to automate the process, but this is causing me
wonderment. What is the problem with the use of the Mime header?

$ ../pactester -p tmp/PacFile -f pac_file_test_list.txt
Use of uninitialized value in numeric ne (!=) at ../pactester line
122.
Error: SyntaxError: invalid label at line 0: Content-Type: application/
x-ns-proxy-autoconfig
Could not evaluate your pac file
$

Thanks,
FrizwareDaddy

Manu Garg

Jan 11, 2008, 1:18:21 AM1/11/08
to pact...@googlegroups.com
PAC file should not contain "Content-type" line. That line is usually
printed by CGI scripts and goes into headers. It doesn't appear in PAC
file. PAC file should be pure javascript.

From your mail it seems to me that you are passing CGI script itself
to pactester. That won't work. Let your CGI script return PAC file.
Save that PAC file and then pass that to pactester.

Hope that helps!
Manu

--
Manu Garg