custom IP address

Casey Deccio

Feb 11, 2008, 5:21:51 PM2/11/08
to pact...@groups.google.com
pactester is a very handy! One addition that I found to be valuable
is the ability to specify a custom IP address from the command line,
so I can test the outcome of different client hosts using the same
config file. See attached patch.

Thanks!
Casey

pactester.patch

Manu Garg

Feb 12, 2008, 8:51:39 AM2/12/08
to pact...@googlegroups.com
Thanks much Casey for the patch. I have applied it to the current
repository with slight modification. I am considering this address as
client address. So, I have replaced option 'a' by 'c' and replaced all
the references to 'address' by 'client_ip'. That makes it more clear.
Hope that's fine with you.

Here is the diff:
http://code.google.com/p/pactester/source/diff?r=21&format=side&path=/trunk/pactester

Casey Deccio

Feb 12, 2008, 10:55:25 AM2/12/08
to pact...@googlegroups.com
On 2/12/08, Manu Garg <manu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks much Casey for the patch. I have applied it to the current
> repository with slight modification. I am considering this address as
> client address. So, I have replaced option 'a' by 'c' and replaced all
> the references to 'address' by 'client_ip'. That makes it more clear.
> Hope that's fine with you.

Sounds great. Thanks for including it!

Best regards,
Casey

manu

Apr 12, 2008, 2:17:15 AM4/12/08
to pactester
These changes are now available in new release of pactester:
pactester-1.0.7.