Last day of Chiness School and Summer homework.

Bey-bey Li

May 24, 2015, 12:32:12 AM5/24/15
to PACS Group
Hello M2B parents,

* A huge THANK YOU to Vanessa Shone (振寬 mom) and Annie Chen (睿澤 mom) who volunteer as room parents for next year.

* Summer homework is attached. Feel free to print it out for your child to practice.

* May 29, 2015 is our last session of the year. 陸老師 has sent home her plan with your kid yesterday. She will deliver report card, awards, and prizes. And then it is our children's talent show. Any performance is welcome, Instrument playing, singing, joke telling, story telling, poem reading, or magic show. There will be a keyboard set up in the classroom.

* According to PACS classroom rules:
- No food inside the classroom (and no use of the classroom microwave)
- Prepare our own garbage bag
- Restore classroom desks and chair to original setup
- Clean up after party

We ask you to bring some pre-packed snacks / drinks for kids. They may enjoy them outside the classroom or take them home. No mess, no hassle.

陸老師 and we thank you for all of your support throughout this year.

Have a wonderful summer.

Bey-bey and Jessie
PACS M2 Summer Homework.pdf

scop...@yahoo.com

May 29, 2015, 8:06:26 PM5/29/15
to Bey-bey Li, PACS Group
Bryan is playing in the baseball all -star tournament today and tomorrow. Hope to be at Chinese School around 7:30 pm to join in the fun!

ThAnk you,
Susie

Sent from my iPhone
<PACS M2 Summer Homework.pdf>