PACS M2B Parent on Duty List

1 view

Jessie Chen

Feb 6, 2015, 10:45:22 PM2/6/15
to PACS Group
Hi M2B parents,

I attach M2B Parent on Duty List in case you don't receive jooners. We still need parents to sign up for 2/27, 4/17 and 4/24.

Please let me know if you any questions.

Thank you.

Jessie & Bey-Bey
image1.PNG

scop...@yahoo.com

Feb 8, 2015, 9:46:35 PM2/8/15
to Jessie Chen, PACS Group
I plan to be there on 2/27, 4/17 and 4/24 as the second parent on duty (and adult student). So if I'm the only parent there, I think I'll be OK.

Thanks,
Susie

Sent from my iPad
<image1.PNG>

Jessie Chen

Feb 8, 2015, 10:07:36 PM2/8/15
to scop...@yahoo.com, PACS Group
Thanks Susie! I will try to be there to help out as well!

Jessie

Bey-bey Li

Feb 9, 2015, 4:20:42 AM2/9/15
to Jessie Chen, PACS Group
Thanks to Susie and Jessie. I plan to fill in as well.
Bey-bey