Announcing new release of pacparser - 1.0.6

Manu Garg

Oct 13, 2008, 1:43:29 AM10/13/08
to pacp...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

Here comes another pacparser release. Big interval between 1.0.5 and
1.0.6 marks the slowing down of changes to pacparser (apart from my
laziness of course), which is a good thing. It's pretty matured now.
This release is a minor release. It fixes some memory leaks as pointed
out by Phil Randal in a mail thread on pacparser discussion group[1].
Also, it removes check for protocol field in the URL; see [2] for
background. Apart from that, it includes few copyright header fixes.

For changlog and various packages, including binaries for Win-32 and
Ubuntu, please visit project homepage[3].

Direct link to source code: [4].

Cheers,
Manu

[1] - http://groups.google.com/group/pacparser/browse_thread/thread/76fb758e774ce66d#
[2] - http://groups.google.com/group/pactester/msg/d9320c55bfd687d5
[3] - http://code.google.com/p/pacparser
[4] - http://pacparser.googlecode.com/files/pacparser-1.0.6.tar.gz

--
Manu Garg
http://www.manugarg.com

Bharat Varma

Mar 18, 2009, 6:49:22 AM3/18/09
to pacp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am trying to get pacparser compiled on OSX (10.5). I am looking for a universal binary (i.e. would work on both Intel and PPC chipsets) or alternately 2 separate copies. I am having troubles compiling it though.

Has anyone tried to compile pacparser on OSX ? Is it possible to get either the library or instructions for building ?

Thanks

Bharat Varma