Packer Plugin Amazon v1.0.9 Released

已查看 48 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Wilken Rivera

未读,
2022年4月12日 17:55:502022/4/12
收件人 packe...@googlegroups.com
Hello Packer Community,

A new version of the Amazon plugin for Packer was released today containing a subtle change that we consider to be breaking. Prior to the v1.0.9 release the Amazon builders would include a default "Name" tag with the value "Packer Builder". As of v1.0.9 the builders will no longer add the default tag, and will only add tags to the instance if they have been defined within the build template. If you were relying on this default tag you will need to update your build template to include the tag or modify any processes that may be looking for the said tag.

That said, this change was released as a patch release but should've been a minor version bump. Apologies for this miscommunication on our end. If you have any questions or concerns about the change please feel free to open an issue at https://github.com/hashicorp/packer-plugin-amazon

An example of defining tags within the build template can be found at https://www.packer.io/plugins/builders/amazon/ebs#tag-example

All the best,
The Packer Team
回复全部