LIMERICK TOWNSHIP, PA FIRE COMPANY - GUEST BOOK

oneball...@wildmail.com

Apr 12, 2005, 7:48:04 PM4/12/05
LIMERICK TOWNSHIP, PA FIRE COMPANY
GUEST BOOK
DATA BY LT. MIKE ITALIA
SITE MAINTAINED BY STEVE SAVIELLO
---------------------------------

Total Entries: 121

Kyle lynch Monday, 12/3/01, 1:13 PM

YOUR WEB SITE IS AEWSOME IDE GIVE IT A HIGH RATING

From: Suffern N . Y.

Robert Myers Tuesday, 11/20/01, 8:12 AM

Nice site

From: Norriton Fire Eng. Co.

Hank Robertson Sunday, 7/22/01, 8:26 AM

San Francisco Fire Department. Also serving as Division 2
representative on the Fire Commission for the City and County of San
Francsico. I enjoyed the variety of your site. Something for everyone.
Keep up the good work. Hank

From: San Francisco Fire Department

James Clendening, Explorer Saturday, 7/21/01, 3:42 PM

From: Coral Springs, Florida

RONALD W.MACAULAY,II Sunday, 7/1/01, 10:32 AM

From: STATION 27 BUCKS COUNTRY

Bill Jacobs Sunday, 6/24/01, 2:36 PM

Just doing a little surfing. Real nice site. Come visit us some time.
http://www.Amityvfd.org

From: Amity Fire Co.Douglassville, Berks Co.

Bob Bartosz Tuesday, 6/19/01, 7:43 AM

A New Fire Book has just come out and what a book it is. It is not
like any other book you have every seen.. It is called " Tin Helmets
Iron Men " by veteran Fire Photographer Bob Bartosz. For you old
timers, Bob Bartosz was one of the first to come out with a Modern Day
hard cover Fire Book back in 1971. It was called " Black & White and
Red All Over " and within six months it was sold out and to this day it
is in great demand and a great Collector's item. In fact if you can
find one be prepared to pay in the mid three figure range to get a
copy. Bob's new book "Tin Helmets Iron Men" looks like it will be a
fast sell out also. It is printed in a very Limited Edition. It is a
hard cover book with 216 pages of some of the greatest fire photos and
stories you have every seen. It is based on the Philadelphia Fire
Department during the 1950's thru the 1970's in which their members
wore the Cairns Aluminum Helmets. All the photos are in black and white
and are not the typical fire photos. As you will see when you get your
copy. The Introduction of the book is written by former Fire
Commissioner and Chief of the Department William C. Richmond. Some of
Commissioner Richmond's quotes "In Tin Helmets Iron Men, Bob Bartosz
has graphically captured an era in the Philadelphia Fire Department's
History that was both exciting and challenging for fire fighters. It
promises to be the same for the readers who follow this story. His
outstanding photographs taken with a genuine feel for what the fire
fighters life is really like. A marvelous portrayal of the dramatic and
often tragic experiences of those men who wore the Tin Helmets. He
preserves, for all times, a graphic record of a truly memorable age in
firefighting as it was experienced in Philadelphia. It is a
photographic time capsule that gives us a fascinating look at the past
as shown through the talented lens of a working photographer who
captured more than just a picture. He takes the reader right out onto
the street and along side those heroic individuals who made up his
subject."Bob Bartosz has been taking fire photos for over fifty years
and still can be seen on the fire grounds. Also included in "Tin
Helmets Iron Men" are various apparatus photos of some of
Philadelphia's greatest pieces of equipment, such as their 125 foot
Snorkel, the Fire Bird. Plus the famous Giant Deluge, SS 99 at work.
And Marine Units at work. Along with a photo of Engine Co. 6's
Ford/Hahn 1954 750 GPM pumper at work. This pumper is now owned by a
SPAAMFAA member from Philadelphia and can be seen at various events and
parades. "Tin Helmets Iron Men" also has some very interesting stories,
especially the one about the Captain from Engine Co. 24. A mystery that
was solved after 29 years. Also a great human interest story about
Little Milty of the Second Alarmers. This story will get you. The book
is in very Limited Edition and will surely be gone fast. I would
suggest you order your copy now or you may miss out on it. And when
they are gone--they are gone. You may contact Bob Bartosz at P.O. Box
226 Wenonah N.J. 08090. The book is selling for $39.95 and $5.00
shipping (N.J. residents add 6% Sales Tax--$2.70). Please make you
check or money order payable to Bob Bartosz. This price offer will be
good until September

From: wenonah NJ

Sandra Wednesday, 6/6/01, 8:45 AM

Greetings from Limerick Ireland. I came across your web site while
doing some research and could not resist saying hello. Take care and
stay safe.

From: Limerick Ireland

DAVE GEISS Sunday, 5/27/01, 1:09 PM

RICK GEISS'S BROTHER. NICE WEB SITE. BEST WISHES FOR A SAFE YEAR.

From: ADELPHIA,N.J.

Tim Brown Wednesday, 5/16/01, 10:27 PM

I am looking for information about a 500 mw power plant that was going
to be build in Montgomery County. socce...@aol.com Thank you

From: Yukon Oklahoma

Shaun McNally Wednesday, 5/16/01, 1:01 PM

I like the design of your web site. Your '68 tanker is awesome. Just
wanted to stop in and check out your site and say hello.

From: Station 35- Bucks County

Shaun McKenrick Sunday, 5/6/01, 2:50 PM

Keep up the good work men and keep on rollin and doing like firemen do
save lives and dance where the devil walks!!!!!

From: Limerick, PA

YEAGER Friday, 4/27/01, 10:22 PM

HEY GUYS! THANKS FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT STATION TO WORK WITH AND KEEP
UP THE HARD WORK

From: 54

East Coast Fire Films Monday, 4/23/01, 9:12 PM

Visit East Coast Fire Films on the web at www.eastcoastfirefilms.com
We do fire and rescue onscene videos. We will video your company or
department trainings. Mike the pics from Limerick's training with the
brothers from FDNY, Fire Ground Technologies (www.firegroundtech.com)
will be on soon.

From: Pottstown, PA

J Roberts Friday, 4/13/01, 7:40 PM

Great site. Very interesting. If ever in Beaufort, stop on in.

From: Beaufort, SC Fire/Rescue

Anastasia Winisko Monday, 4/9/01, 7:19 PM

Hi, I am a FireFighter in Milesburg PA. CH&L Co.1 Station 9. My
boyfriend is one of the Assistant Chiefs, and found me this web site,
with green fire trucks, one of my fav. colors, and i love some of the
pieces you have. Any info you can send me, pics you might be able to
part with, so i may add to my collection, i am trying to collect
different pics taken from differnt compaines around the US. Any help
would be great? Please send me an e-mail if you can. Thanks Anastasia
E-mail: SWEEE...@aol.com please note there are 3 e's in my e-mail
thanks and have a great week

From: Milesburg PA

Kyle Cadwallader Saturday, 4/7/01, 6:41 PM

Nice site. Vist Bucks Stations 34, 54, 74 and Squad 134 at
www.chalfontfireco.com

From: Chalfont, Pa

Frank Wednesday, 3/7/01, 3:25 PM

Great site Guys! Stay safe.

From: Rahns, PA

Brad Barrett Wednesday, 2/21/01, 1:52 PM

Orange County Fire Dept.

From: Orlando,Fl

yves andré Sunday, 2/18/01, 8:53 AM

Aren't you Limerick in Ireland?

From: Belgium

Woody Wednesday, 2/14/01, 4:59 PM

Nice website.

From: Erie, PA

Jen and Little Man Sunday, 2/11/01, 2:25 PM

Just wanted to say that Michael loves the siren and pictures on
site...you guys be safe...love ya

From: Royersford, PA

Randy & Michelle Monday, 2/5/01, 7:38 PM

Hey, just wanted to say GREAT job. Mike next time pose for your
picture and keep your hands out of your pockets,,kidding,, Keep up the
good work and stay safe...

From: Stowe, PA

kevin Tuesday, 1/30/01, 6:57 PM

nice site, keep up the great work. be safe out there!

From: battalion 3 philly

Chris Tuesday, 1/16/01, 2:18 PM

From: Schwenkville

Richard Kaylor Thursday, 1/11/01, 10:55 AM

While surfing the firehouse.com page I ran across your webpage. You
guys have a really nice website, very impressive keep up the good work
gang! I am a career Lieutenant, 28 total years service. Oak Ridge Fire
Dept. Oak Ridge, Tn. L-#1346

From: Oak Ridge, Tn.

steve burrage Thursday, 1/4/01, 3:40 PM

hello from cheshire fire brigade - crewe fire safety dept.

From: england

chuck 5 Monday, 1/1/01, 3:13 PM

Ben Murphy Monday, 1/1/01, 2:20 PM

Happy New Year from sunny LA The home pages are great.

From: Station 80 - LAX Crash Rescue

Gabriele Rosati <gabri...@tin.it> Friday, 12/8/00, 10:22 PM

Very good site. I'm a patches collector. If anyone would be interested
in trading Italian fire patches, let me know. Thanks. Gabriele Rosati
<gabri...@tin.it> Prato, Italy

From: Prato, Italy

Thomas McEachin Wednesday, 12/6/00, 8:08 PM

Very nicely done! Stay Safe! Enjoy the Holidays! Thomas McEachin,
President Prince George's County Professional Fire Fighters

From: Bowie, Md

susan Tuesday, 11/21/00, 10:28 AM

From: nederland

Rick Rotondo Monday, 11/20/00, 11:34 PM

Oops, no HTML tags! The website is http://mov.to/BAFC

From: Bryn Athyn, Pa

Rick Rotondo Monday, 11/20/00, 11:33 PM

Great site! Check out the Bryn Athyn (Station 11) Fire Company's new
website! It is located at <A
HREF="http://mov.to/BAFC">http://mov.to/BAFC</A> Thanks!

From: Bryn Athyn, Pa

C. Osteen Thursday, 11/16/00, 7:34 PM

Great site. We are located in Wonder Lake, Illinois. Stay safe.

From: Wonder Lake Fire Protection District

johnvranjes Wednesday, 11/15/00, 7:31 PM

i run with lower swatara fire deptment station59 we a web site you can
see www.lowerswatarafire.com and can see our fire trucks

From: middletown pa.

Bob Hourigan Thursday, 11/9/00, 4:26 PM

Great Ham and Oyster night. I like this web site and I can watch for
your dinners and other things you have. You guys deserve the best.

From: Collegeville, Pennsylvania

Judy Nichols Thursday, 11/9/00, 3:50 PM

From: Wrightsville pa. Warren county

Lester High Sunday, 10/29/00, 12:40 PM

Great site guys! Stay safe.

From: Smokestown Fire Company #1, Denver, PA

L Taylor Sunday, 10/15/00, 3:34 PM

From Station 8 in Ottawa Canada. Good luck with your ladder. Station 8
is home to a 1991 Pacific Anderson Bronto Tower Ladder with a 107'
skylift. I like your home pages.

From: Ottawa Fire Department

Glenn LaBove Thursday, 10/12/00, 7:05 PM

Mike Italia should know me, too....tell him to drop me a line.

From: See next entry....

Glenn LaBove Thursday, 10/12/00, 7:01 PM

Great site. I am a member of Collegeville from a few years back, but I
now run with my local Dept. in NJ. If Sean McCarraher is still with you
guys, pass on a Hello from me and give him my email address.
GWL...@HOME.COM

From: Chews Landing, NJ

Danny Kellogg Tuesday, 10/10/00, 7:39 PM

Very good looking home pages. If ever in Salt Lake City stop by
Station 11 - Salt Lake City International Airport.

From: Salt Lake City, Utah Fire Department

Bob Davies Monday, 10/9/00, 8:51 PM

Enjoyed my visit. Will be back. Stay safe.

From: Monroeville, PA Fire Dept. No. 6

Mitch Sunday, 10/8/00, 9:53 PM

Great site like your updates better than Phila Metro, we don't get the
times hearld up here, so I check your site to see whats going on in my
old section of Montco. BE SAFE and Keep up the great site

From: Toyland Antique Fire Company Horsham Pa.

B. Detwiler Sunday, 10/8/00, 11:21 AM

A well designed site. My children love the animation and the sirens.
Good luck with your ladder.

From: Limerick Township

Ricardo Guevara Saturday, 10/7/00, 3:28 PM

I want to thank you in the name of my family for the hasd work you
guys do with such limited resources. God Bless, Ric

From: Limerick, Waterford Greene

Bob Ellis Wednesday, 10/4/00, 12:24 PM

Yo Mike!! Good lookin' site. I love that ponderous pose next to the
helicopter. I'll be putting some new pics on my site from a small fire
we had Tues. night. Also got the Old Towne Inn sound files up. Check it
out this weekend, www.geocities.com/xltbob. Catch ya on the flip side.
Bob

From: Manassas, VA

Jim Frey Tuesday, 9/26/00, 9:10 PM

nice website! be sure to check out
http://www.incidentpage.net/main.faq.html to see what station 54 and
other emergency services are doing, as it is happening!

From: Medic 324

jumb...@home.com Tuesday, 9/26/00, 2:36 PM

mike,whats up!!!!!!!!!!!!!were r the pictures of the 10-75 in read on
world of fire? also when r u coming back to ride with us again

From: manassas,va

enicfina...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2018, 4:04:52 PM6/24/18
We are direct mandate to Providers of all types of BG and SBLC with the best workable/acceptable transaction procedures. We authorize BG and SBLC from MT799, MT760,(Both two way confirmation), MT103/23, MT103 (Both can be one way confirmation and two way confirmation) easily monetized.

Our providers are FCA registered and always willing and ready to transact either in USD or EURO on any face value ranging from 10M EUROS/USD to 10B EUROS/USD on Loans, Sales and Lease of Financial Instruments, discounting and Heavy/light project funding. In addition, we have an excellent professional relationship with many reputable financial institutions in Europe, Asia and North America.

We can definitely facilitate the Financial Instrument you (your party) needs. We always put our clients first.
We anticipate your interest.

Email:ENICFINA...@GMAIL.COM

Skype:ENICFINANCEGROUP

REGARDS,