Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With Students At School

Dirty Sanchez

May 22, 2004, 12:15:38 AM5/22/04
Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With Students At School
Teacher Relieved Of Duty Pending Result Of Investigation

POSTED: 4:30 PM EDT May 19, 2004
UPDATED: 6:14 PM EDT May 19, 2004

PHILADELPHIA -- A local teacher has been removed from the classroom
after three students stepped forward with startling allegations.
The boys claim she had sex with them inside the school a few weeks
ago.
Teacher Investigated By School For Sex Charges

Teacher Faces Sex Allegations

NBC 10 News learned the teacher was removed from Martin Luther King
High School Monday.
"On Monday, one student reported to the principal the allegations. The
principal contacted our office. We reassigned the teacher to the
district office pending the outcome of the investigation," said Linda
Grobeman, the school's region superintendent.
The Philadelphia Police Department's Special Victims Unit is now
investigating the allegations. According to school officials, the
teacher is a first-time teacher with the district.
"Those who have been involved, have been spoken to and provided
counseling, as well as preventive counseling in case of rumors getting
started," Grobeman said.
Rumors are already swirling throughout the school. Many of the
students know at least one of the alleged victims who are reportedly
all in the 11th grade.
"The boys it happened to told everybody that, 'she had been keeping us
after school,'" said Jerrica Holmes, a student.
"I think it's terrible and nasty. She should separate her professional
life from little boys," said Tiarra Johnson, a student.
District officials said that they did perform a complete background
check on the teacher. They said the investigation continues. They
wanted parents and students that to know that, at the moment, these
are only allegations.

Copyright 2004 by NBC10.com. All rights reserved. This material may
not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

runa...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2014, 4:26:01 AM8/21/14