[p4a-user] subscription changes request

Lucie Lejard

May 19, 2010, 10:15:57 AM5/19/10
to p4a-...@googlegroups.com
Can someone please remove my sixfeetup email address from the mailing
list? I tried to send an email to the unsubscribe email, but it got
undelivered.

Also, I have subscribed to this list using my gmail account, can someone
please approve it and give me access so I can add pages?

I am in the process of gathering information/access to potentially plan
a P4A product tuneup.

Thanks!
Lucie
--
Six Feet Up, Inc. - Official sponsor of Plone Symposium East 2010 (May
27-28th)

lucielejard

May 21, 2010, 8:50:51 AM5/21/10
to Plone4Artists users
I have been added as a manager to this list. Please feel free to
contact me if you need to be approved too.

I also got access to manage the plone4artistsvideo page on plone.org
and I'll be added as owner of the p4a.video pages on pypi.